This is our Charter which sets out our commitments to you, our customer.
It explains the level of service and information you can expect to receive from us.
- We will comply with the requirements of the “Consumer Code for Home Builders”. For more information visit the website here.
- We will provide you and all visitors with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of the property.
- We will provide you with detailed information about the property you are buying and the development, including a written reservation agreement, an explanation of the home warranty cover and details of any management services to which you may be committed and an estimate of their cost.
- You will be provided with a brochure or plan showing the layout, appearance and plot position of the home, a list of items included as standard with the property.
- We will assist you in respect of choices and options and answer any questions you have.
- We will provide you with regular updates about the progress of construction, legal completion and occupation dates (our best estimate).
- We will provide you with reliable information about the purchase process and the completion and occupation of your new home.
- We will ensure, once a completion date is set, that your new home is ready and the transfer of ownership takes place.
- We will demonstrate the functions and facilities of your new home.
- We will inform you clearly about the service we will provide, after you move in, including response times, and we will deal effectively with any emergencies.
- We will provide you with accurate and reliable information about the insurance-backed warranty provided on the home.
- We will carry out a 6 month Customer Care visit, to put right any defects that have arisen since occupation.
- We will listen to you, our customers, in order to improve our procedures.